Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Angel Pasta with Sun-dried Tomatoes






Years ago when Aunt Jeni and uncle Nate were coming to visit, I told my mom that I was worried about what to feed them because they were eating vegetarian at the time.  Mom saw this recipe in the paper and wrote it all down for me.  I can't remember if Jeni and Nate liked it but it's been one of our favorites ever since!  I would only use 1/2 lb. of angel pasta because it's tastier when there's more sauce.  Plus it makes a lot of pasta! The picture shows how much is left after five people have already eaten. I thought you might like to have this recipe written in Grandma's own hand. Enjoy!

PS. A scallion is a green onion.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Mom, I was looking at the blog to use some of your recipes and came across this one. This would be perfect for Jason's dried tomatoes! I love that it's in Grandma's handwriting. Very special. :)

    ReplyDelete